Celtic Cross Engineering is more than just an “Engineering Blog” Much more! It is my ultimate Mad Scientist Blog, Lab Notebook, and Instructions for others of the same bent. Those who wonder about this world and this life we live, who want to know the deep questions: Why am I here? What Great Mysteries are out there to explore? Or how about questions like these:
- Is the speed of light really a constant? What if it is not?
- What about Magick?* or Alchemy? Why does reality seem like it should be magical, but most people say that it’s not?
- Can you transmute elements without the use of a cyclotron?
- How can I make a good smoked cheese without paying a fortune?
- Is it possible to extract free energy from the vacuum?
- Do fossils prove evolution, or disprove it?
- Does a raised bed garden produce more food than a traditional in the ground variety?
- Can radio waves travel through the ground?
- What about abandoned technologies? (ie: things that were superseded by new technologies, but perhaps were not investigated to see how far they could be developed?
Things like that…
So, below are the basic categories of the various posts. These are not pure blog posts – the dates basically reflect the day the post wast started but I will continue to update/add-to/change posts as I work on those ideas or experiments.
Basic Categories Within Celtic Cross Engineering…
* Let me clarify: “magic” is when you pull a rabbit out of the hat. “Magick” is when the rabbit pulls you out of the hat. In either case, you ought to keep an eye on the hat.